SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Enlarge patterns, ¼” seam allowance included.
2. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse body.
3. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for bottom.
4. Cut 1 6 ½” x 1” from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse tail.
5. Press tail in half lengthwise, open and press edges to center, refold, press.
6. Stitch very close to edge and across one end.
7. Insert wire into tail if desired.
8. Baste tail to back of mouse body.
9. With RST, sew body together.
10. With RST, sew bottom together, leaving and opening for turning.
11. With RST, sew bottom to body, clipping body as needed.
12. Clip corners and turn right side out.
13. Stuff and slip stitch opening closed.
14. Glue eyes, nose and ears in place to body.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>