SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Enlarge patterns, ¼” seam allowance included.
2. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse body.
3. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for bottom.
4. Cut 1 6 ½” x 1” from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse tail.
5. Press tail in half lengthwise, open and press edges to center, refold, press.
6. Stitch very close to edge and across one end.
7. Insert wire into tail if desired.
8. Baste tail to back of mouse body.
9. With RST, sew body together.
10. With RST, sew bottom together, leaving and opening for turning.
11. With RST, sew bottom to body, clipping body as needed.
12. Clip corners and turn right side out.
13. Stuff and slip stitch opening closed.
14. Glue eyes, nose and ears in place to body.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.