Glow In The Dark Mouse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/8 yd Glow-In- The-Dark Fabric
- 1 - ¼” Black Pom-pom for Nose
- 2 – 1/8” White Pom-poms for Eyes
- 1” x 2” Black Felt Remnent
- 6” Wire (optional)
- Fabric Glue
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sew Supplies
- Iron and Ironing Surface
1. Enlarge patterns, ¼” seam allowance included.
2. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse body.
3. Cut 2 pieces from glow-in- the-dark fabric for bottom.
4. Cut 1 6 ½” x 1” from glow-in- the-dark fabric for mouse tail.
5. Press tail in half lengthwise, open and press edges to center, refold, press.
6. Stitch very close to edge and across one end.
7. Insert wire into tail if desired.
8. Baste tail to back of mouse body.
9. With RST, sew body together.
10. With RST, sew bottom together, leaving and opening for turning.
11. With RST, sew bottom to body, clipping body as needed.
12. Clip corners and turn right side out.
13. Stuff and slip stitch opening closed.
14. Glue eyes, nose and ears in place to body.