SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint – Yellow Glow
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint – Neon Yellow
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue® – 4 oz.
- Small disposable plastic container
- Plastic spoon
- Borax Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner
1. Squeeze entire bottle of Tacky Glue into plastic container. It may be necessary to slightly dilute leftover glue in the bottle with water to empty completely.
2. Add a tablespoon of Neon Yellow paint in the glue and mix in to give it bright neon coloration.
3. Stir in a tablespoon of the Natural Glow paint.
4. Mix in one tablespoon Borax. Borax is the magic ingredient and will help it to get slimy.
5. Keep stirring and it will start clumping up into slime. At some point it will be necessary to work it around by hand.