SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Kids Camp® Fabric Tie-Dye Kit Tropical Punch
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Plastic table cover
- 4-5" wide disposable paintbrush
- Water bowl
- Masking tape
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash T-shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on work surface covered with plastic table cover. Use masking tape to secure table cover to work table to create a stable dyeing surface.
2. Mix Green dye according to package instructions. Apply dye to neck and shoulders of T-shirt. Use wide paintbrush dipped in water bowl to blend dye downward, moving color from dark at the top of shirt to light at the bottom. Add more dye or rewet brush as needed to achieve desired color blending. Let shirt set 6-8 hours or overnight.
3. Rinse shirt under cool running water to remove excess dye. Wash and dry shirt according to dye package instructions.