Go Team T-Shirt Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Jersey knit T-shirt
- 1 or 2 Iron-on transfers
- 1 bag Polyester fiberfill
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
* Only use iron with adult supervision.
- Lightly press T-shirt.
- Turn T-shirt inside out.
- Sew both sleeve openings and neckline closed.
- Sew bottom opening closed, leaving a 4" opening.
- Trim seams and corners.
- Turn garment right side out.
- Place iron-on on right side of garment.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, adhere iron-on to T-shirt.
- Fill T-shirt with fiberfill.
- With needle and thread, whipstitch bottom opening closed.