1. Fill jars with favorite treat. Add the seal & tighten the rim.
2. Tie extra wide lace ribbon around the top to embellish.
1. Use Fuse Creativity System with Leaf to create letter-pressed leaves using brown ink on cardstock.
2. Clip the stems off of the leaves, then overlap to create the base for the turkey's fan of feathers.
3. Run paper scraps through the Paper Crimper.
4. Punch 5 circles from colorful crimped paper with XL Oval ”˜N Oval Again Squeeze Punch.
5. Use glue dots to adhere the 5 punched ovals to the back of the layered leaves.
1. Hand-cut a turkey head from light brown cardstock. Tip: The head resembles the shape of a wooden kitchen spoon.
2. Add character to the turkey by cutting a beak, waddle & adding blush to the cheeks & eyes with marker.
3. Define the outline of the turkey by inking the edges with dark brown ink. Embellish the neck with a single strand of brown baker's twine tied into a bow.
4. Adhere turkey head to feather fan using dimensional foam adhesive.
5. Adhere entire turkey to the front of the canning jar using glue dots.
6. Write “Happy Thanksgiving”? on a strip of cardstock. Adhere strip to canning jar below the turkey.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.