SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fuse Creativity System: Med. Design Set - Leaf
- Paper Crimper
- XL Oval ”˜N Oval Again squeeze punch
- No. 5 Micro-Tip® scissors
- Brown ink
- Brown baker's twine
- Glue dots
- Ultra Fine Sharpie® blush marker
- Dimensional foam tape
- Quart-size mason jars with seals/rings
- Nuts, peanut butter-flavored candies, candy corn or other favorite treats
- Wide lace ribbon
1. Fill jars with favorite treat. Add the seal & tighten the rim.
2. Tie extra wide lace ribbon around the top to embellish.
1. Use Fuse Creativity System with Leaf to create letter-pressed leaves using brown ink on cardstock.
2. Clip the stems off of the leaves, then overlap to create the base for the turkey's fan of feathers.
3. Run paper scraps through the Paper Crimper.
4. Punch 5 circles from colorful crimped paper with XL Oval ”˜N Oval Again Squeeze Punch.
5. Use glue dots to adhere the 5 punched ovals to the back of the layered leaves.
1. Hand-cut a turkey head from light brown cardstock. Tip: The head resembles the shape of a wooden kitchen spoon.
2. Add character to the turkey by cutting a beak, waddle & adding blush to the cheeks & eyes with marker.
3. Define the outline of the turkey by inking the edges with dark brown ink. Embellish the neck with a single strand of brown baker's twine tied into a bow.
4. Adhere turkey head to feather fan using dimensional foam adhesive.
5. Adhere entire turkey to the front of the canning jar using glue dots.
6. Write “Happy Thanksgiving”? on a strip of cardstock. Adhere strip to canning jar below the turkey.