Going Coastal Fabric Spray Tee
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot Instant Fabric Color™: Blue
- White cotton t-shirt
- Wax paper or freezer paper
- Painter’s tape
- Wash and dry a plain white T-shirt to remove the protective sizing from the fabric. (This is an important step because the sizing can block the fabric from absorbing the spray paint.)
- Lay shirt out flat on a covered work surface and add strips of painter's tape horizontally across the entire shirt.
- Place a piece of wax paper or freezer paper inside of shirt to prevent paint from soaking through to the backside.
- Shake can well. Spray a light, even coat of ColorShot across exposed fabric. Allow to dry for a few minutes and repeat with another light coat of color.
- Remove strips of tape and allow to shirt dry completely before wearing.
Items in This Collection