Gold and Red Sparkle Ball Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red crackle glass round beads
- Sage green pearls
- Bronze facetted crystals
- Gold headpins
- Hot glue & glue gun
- Round foam pre-made ornament
1. Create a beaded flower by stringing six bronze rondelles onto a piece of 20" long monofilament. Take the end back through the first bead to create a loop. Add a green pearl and go back through the bead on the opposite side of the circle. Pull tight and tie of the ends to create a flower. Repeat to create 20-30 flowers, depending on the size of your ornament.
2. Hot glue these onto the foam, keep them all equidistant from each other.
3. Fill in the holes between the flowers by spearing a single red crackle glass bead onto a gold headpin into foam. Adding a drop of glue before pushing all the way in will help to secure it.