Gold Bling Wrapped Vase with Lit Branches
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cylinder vase
- White LED lighted branch
- Gold glitter branches
- Cut branches
- David Tutera™:Gold plastic meshGold brooch (optional)Crystal garlandGold diamond shaped accents, 4 pkgs.
- White spray paint
- Floral foam
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks or glue dots
- Measuring tape
1. Measure mesh to fit vase. Use the whole width of the roll or cut the section into 2-3 row strips and attach to the vase where desired.
2. Attach bling to the vase with hot glue or glue dots.
3. If desired, add a brooch to the mesh by opening the catch and sliding the pin through the holes between the bling.
4. Cut floral foam to fit into the vase making sure there is room around the foam for the gems to fit and hide the foam.
5. Optional: spray paint some branches white and allow to dry.
6. Arrange branches into the foam. Fill vase with gold gems. Place batteries into the battery pack and set inside the vase.
7. Separate sections of the garland and hang the sections onto the branches throughout the centerpiece.
8. If desired, add more sparkle by scattering some of the gems onto the table.