Gold Bling Wrapped Vases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cylinder vases
- David Tutera™:Gold plastic meshGold brooch (optional)Gold diamond shaped accents
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks or glue dots
- Measuring tape
1. Wrap mesh around vase to fit. Use the whole width of the roll or cut the section into 2-3 row strips and attach to the vase where desired.
2. Attach bling to the vase with hot glue or glue dots.
3. If desired, add a brooch to the mesh by opening the catch and sliding the pin through the holes between the bling.
4. Place candle in vase and pour the gems into the vase around the candle. Place a lid or plastic container the same width as the candle into the vase first to help raise the candle height in the vase before pouring in the gems.
5. If desired, add more sparkle by scattering some of the gems onto the table.