1. Apply chalkboard paint to insert referring to bottle for application instructions. Allow to dry. Condition chalkboard surface by rubbing side of chalk over entire surface and wipe with soft cloth or paper towel.
2. Paint wood frame with Yellow Gold. Apply several coats if needed allowing dry time between coats. Insert chalkboard.
3. Center phrase from silkscreen onto chalkboard where desired. Tape off surrounding images if needed.
4. Apply erasable chalk through silkscreen being careful not to over saturate.
5. Remove screen.
6. Write additional words or designs with chalk.