Gold Ink Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin ® Small Gold Oval Link Chain (1 pk)
- Cousin ® 6mm Metallic Blue Glass Beads (1 pk)
- Cousin ® Gold/Crystal Rondelles (1 pk)
- Gold Head Pins (7 pc)
- Gold Lobster Claw Clasp (1 pc)
- Gold 4mm Jump Rings (9 pc)
- Gold Extender Chain (2”)
- 3-in-1 Tool
- Cut an 18” length of gold chain. Using 4mm jump rings, attach a clasp to one end of the chain and an extender chain to the other end.
- Make the following bead drops: (2) blue bead/rondelle/blue bead, (2) double blue beads/rondelle/double blue beads, (2) triple blue beads/rondelle/triple blue beads and (1) quadruple blue beads/rondelle/quadruple blue beads.
- Find the center link of the necklace chain and attach the longest bead drop. Skip one chain link in between and attach the next size drop to either side of the center drop. Repeat until all seven drops have been attached to the necklace chain.