Gold Leaf Necklace
- Gold cutout leaf connector strand
- Topaz gold connector strand
- Gold round jump rings
- Gold lobster clasp
- Gold 26-gauge wire
- Rainbow AB crystal rondelles
- Topaz large crystal rondelle
- Small gold filigree beadcap
- Gold 2mm crimp bead
- Fishing line
- Chain nose pliers
1. Take apart six large gold cutout leaves and six small gold cutout leaves.
2. Connect the six large leaves together with jump rings.
3. On one end, connect 6&of topaz and gold connectors, then a lobster clasp attached with a jump ring.
4. On the other end, connect 6&of topaz and gold connectors, then a single jump ring.
5. Cut a 10&piece of fishing line. String 9 rainbow crystal rondelles, then go back through the first bead to create a ring of beads.
6. Connect six small gold leaves together using jump rings.
7. Situate the small gold leaves off-center on the gold large leaves. Situate the rings of crystals as well.
8. Take both free ends of the crystal ring down through the small and large gold leave. Tie them off to each other in the back to hold on the crystal ring.
9. Cut an 8&piece of 36-gauge gold wire. String on a large topaz rondelle, the gold bead cap, and the gold crimp bead. Trapping the crimp bead, go back down through the bead cap and the rondelle.
10. Take both free ends of wire through the crystal ring and down through the entire necklace assembly, wrapping the wires together in the back to secure.