Gold Stardust Bib Necklace
Supplies & Tools:
- 1 pkg gold resin rectangular beads: includes amber 4mm round bead used in Step 8
- 1 pkg gold stardust 8mm round beads
- 11 gold eyepins
- 12 gold headpins
- 1 gold toggle clasp
- 2 gold 6mm jump rings
- 97" fine chain, gold
- Wire cutters
- Round-nose pliers
- Bent-nose pliers
1. From fine chain, cut one each: 18", 19", 21" & 23 1/2" lengths. Cut two 6" lengths.
2. Create a connector by sliding a rectangular bead onto an eyepin, forming a simple loop. Repeat 4 times to make 5 rectangular bead connectors.
3. Create a connector by sliding stardust 8mm bead onto an eyepin, forming a simple loop. Repeat 5 times to make 6 stardust 8mm bead connectors.
4. Create a beaded chain using these 2 kinds of connectors, alternating rectangular bead connectors with the stardust 8mm bead connectors.
5. Attach this beaded chain to the 6" chain – one on each side.
6. Combine the 5 necklace strands in the length order. Join chains, using a chain link as a jump ring on each side.
7. Attach toggle clasp to ending links with jump rings.
8. Create a dangle by sliding an amber 4mm round bead, from the strand of gold resin rectangular beads, and a stardust 8mm bead onto a headpin, forming a simple loop. Repeat 11 times to make 12 dangles.
9. Attach the 12 dangles to the longest chain, beginning with one dangle in the center. Continue on each 4th chain link from the middle.