Golden Mosaic Tank
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Fashion Glitter: Ultra Fine Gold
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond
- Brown cotton tank top
- Painter's tape
- Scratch paper
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Lay tank on a flat surface. Use painter's tape to tape off the upper left portion of tank, from the top of the strap and around the bust area. Use taped off section as guide for mosaic flower location.
- Squeeze out a puddle of Fashion Glitter Bond onto a piece of foil. Working in small sections, use paintbrush to paint Glitter Bond on tank in abstract circular & petal shapes. Begin in center of taped-off section, moving outward toward edges. The center designs should be placed in a circular form that resembles a flower. Leave space between each design to create the mosaic appearance.
- When a few small Glitter Bond shapes have been applied, immediately sprinkle Gold Fashion Glitter over the glue; press with finger to secure & tap excess glitter onto scratch paper.
- Build around circle by continuing to paint Glitter Bond in petal shapes and sprinkling on glitter. Repeat until design size is reached; remove tape. Allow to dry.
- Pour extra glitter into container for reuse.