Golden Touch Sequin Bottles
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's® Always Ready Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Tulip® Fashion Sequins: Gold
- Various glass bottles
- Gold spray paint
- Disposable paintbrush
- Optional: additional sequin colors
1. Wash and peel off any labels from glass bottles. In a well-ventilated area or outdoors, spray paint bottles gold and allow them to dry for at least one hour. Make sure spray paint has completely dried before progressing with project.
2. Working in sections, apply Clear Gel Tacky Glue to bottle. Apply a thick layer of glue and smooth with a disposable brush.
3. Immediately sprinkle a handful of gold sequins over the glue. Repeat until the area is covered. Use additional glue to fill in empty areas with more sequins if necessary.
4. Continue this process until all desired areas are sequined.
5. Add a second color of sequins if desired.
6. Allow the bottle to dry for 24 hours before handling.