SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Machines & Supplies: Expression 2® Machine Project Cartridge Word Collage Vinyl Chocolate Vinyl Transfer Tape Trimmer
- Cardstock – blue, brown
- Pattern Paper – blue stripe, brown
- Glitter dots – blue
- Sponge brush
- Paint – brown
- Ink – brown
- Glue dots
1. Cut 5" golf collage.
2. Paint wooden block. Let dry.
3. Cut one 8"x10" block of blue cardstock. Cut one 7½" x 9½" block of striped cardstock. Cut one 7"x9" block of brown patterned cardstock. Ink all edges. Adhere to plaque as shown.
4. Cut word collage from vinyl. Use transfer tape to place collage on plaque.
5. Embellish plaque with glitter dots.