Gone Batty Decorations
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glitter craft foam, 1 sheet per bat, black
- Green glue-on eyes
- Feather boa, black
- Fabri-Tac adhesive
- Craft knife
- Clear nylon thread
- Permanent black marker
- White paper or craft foam scrap
- Enlarge bat wing/body patterns.
- Glue glitter foam sheet together with glitter sides out.
- Lay bat wing/body pattern onto foam and cut out with craft knife.
- Glue one end of boa to center of wing/body; wrap boa around for desired body size.
- Cut boa and tuck under back side and glue to secure.
- Color part of each eye with marker at a diagonal, creating a scary look.
- Glue eyes onto boa body.
- Cut small fangs from paper or white foam and glue in place.
- Use needle to thread nylon thread through body, tie and hang.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products