Good Girl T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot Instant Fabric Color™: Neon Blue, Green, Neon Green
- Tulip Sticky Fabric Stencils Collegiate 3in
- White cotton T-shirt
- Freezer paper
- Cardboard or heavy paper
- Painter’s tape
- Paper towels
- Disposable plastic tablecloth
- Iron & pressing surface
- Wash and dry a plain white T-shirt to remove the protective sizing from the fabric. (This is an important step because the sizing can block the fabric from absorbing the spray paint.)
- Lay the shirt out flat on a covered work surface and decide where to place the stencil.
- Trace letters with pencil onto freezer paper to create a stencil and cut out carefully with craft knife.
- Iron freezer paper stencil onto front center of T-shirt.
- Insert a piece of cardboard or heavy cardstock inside of the shirt to protect the backside from paint seeping through.
- Tape paper towels around the stencil to protect the rest of the shirt from potential overspray. Spray on the first color, working with several light coats of spray rather than one heavy coat. Make sure to work in a well-ventilated area. If inside, open the windows and turn on fans.
- Spray additional colors, blending into the others. When finished, remove the paper towels and freezer paper, and allow the project dry completely.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14727002
Available for U.S. Shipping Only