SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Success® Brands:
3D-Dots™ white adhesive foam: 1/8" circles
Herma Dotto™ adhesive tape runner, permanent
Cutterpede® straight edge trimmer, pink
Cutterpede® score blade shuttle
Cutter Bee® scissors
Punches: 2¼" scalloped circle & 1" circle
- K&Company® Life’s Little Occasions™ Cycling Sticker Medley
- Cardstock: dark gray, tan, white, yellow, orange
- Yellow ribbon
Refer to photo.
1. Cut 10"x7" piece of gray cardstock. Score 2½" from each end & fold towards the center.
2. Print G D LUCK! on white cardstock, leaving room between words and room for the wheels in the word GOOD.
3. Cut two 6¾"x2¼" strips of white cardstock; adhere to each side of card front. Cut 2"x5" strip of yellow cardstock; mat onto slightly larger orange cardstock.
4. Cut in half; adhere to each side of card.
5. Cut 2½"x3½" piece of tan cardstock & mat with white. Add stickers.
6. Use foam adhesive on left side of the card to secure left side of rectangle.
7. Punch orange scalloped circle & yellow circle. Adhere yellow circle to scalloped circle. Cut in half; adhere on left side only, tucking edge under the rectangle top & bottom.
8. Wrap yellow ribbon around card, folding edges under white paper on card front.
9. Add wheels and star to sentiment.
Option: Use this flap technique for a hidden picture or journaling on a scrapbook page. Just cut the page protector to expose the flap for easy opening.