Good Luck Letters
- Ready-to-finish letters: L, U, C, K
- 3 sheets 12"x12" green patterned paper
- Green cardstock
- Green paint
- Alphabet letters with double-sided adhesive
- White glitter
- Green glitter glue
- Glue stick
- Craft knife, self-healing cutting mat
1. Paint edges and backs of ready-to-finish letters green. Allow to dry.
2. Position a letter face down on the wrong side of a sheet of patterned paper. Trace the letter and cut out, leaving a 1/2" margin. Apply glue to the front of the letter and the back of the paper. Adhere the paper to cover the front of the letter. Use fingers to firmly press paper around the edges. Repeat for each letter.
3. Trim excess paper from each letter with the craft knife.
4. Draw a pattern for a 4-leaf clover and stem. Trace the design; cut out four clovers. Embellish clovers with green glitter glue; allow to dry.
5. Peel off the top layer of adhesive alphabet letters to spell GOOD. Cover with white glitter. Position and glue clovers to paper-covered letters. Refer to photo. Place a glitter letter in the center of each clover.