1. Insert cardboard into black tee and another one into black tote. Tape in place.
2. Dip a circle sponge into a generous amount of Glitter Bond and apply dots all over the tee, tote, and witch hat.
3. Add Purple, Orange and Green glitter to glue dots while working and allow to dry completely.
4. When glitter dots are dry, use white fabric chalk to sketch out “Good Witch” onto front of witch hat. Carefully trace it with Purple Slick dimensional paint. Allow to dry.
5. Highlight Purple wording with Silver Glitter dimensional fabric paint.
6. Create a spider web at top of tee using white fabric chalk and a ruler. Lightly draw your spider web lines with chalk and then trace it with Purple Slick dimensional paint. Allow to dry. Highlight with Silver Glitter dimensional paint.
7. Repeat steps to create a spider web design on black tote.
8. When spider webs are dry, add lots of crystals to the shirt, tote, and the witch hat using Aleene’s® Jewel-It®.
9. Use Purple Slick to draw a spider onto spider web. Allow to dry.
10. With Fabric Fusion, attach a large black feather to side of witch hat and hold in place until the glue sets.
11. Twist strips of purple, orange, and green tulle together and then wrap them around the bottom of witch hat. Tie them together in back of witch hat with a tulle bow and use Fabric Fusion to glue down any parts of tulle to the hat that stick out too far.
12. To create the tutu, cut 3-4 yards each of purple, green, and orange tulle into strips of 4” x 24”.
13. Measure waistline of person to wear costume. Cut a piece of elastic about 2” smaller than waist measurement and sew a piece of black ribbon (will be tied into a bow) to both sides of elastic.
14. Tie a knot of each strip of tulle to elastic and work your way around varying between purple, green, and orange until all of elastic is covered, creating a “tutu.” Do not cover the ribbon.
15. Stitch tulle in place where the tulle meets the ribbon to avoid tulle sliding over.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>