SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Grade School 12"x12" Printed Stack
- Framed chalkboard
- Ribbon: 1/8" Black silk ribbon
- Clear plastic pencil holder cup
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
3/8" Red silk ribbon
1/2" Black ribbon with white dots
1/2" School-themed ribbon
1. Select and cut corresponding prints to cover the unfinished edge of the framed chalkboard. Adhere prints in place.
2. Tie a bow using the black ribbon with white polka dots and the school-themed ribbon. Adhere this to top right corner of the frame.
3. Embellish the frame by cutting images from the stack and adhering them where desired. To finish, attach a piece of chalk to the 1/8" black ribbon and secure the end under the bow in the top right corner.
1. Select a print. Cut a section wide enough to cover the inside of the cup. Insert paper into cup, adhering in place if desired.
2. Tie school-themed ribbon around the top of the cup, finishing it off a knot.
3. Embellish cup by cutting out an image from paper. Attach this to the center of the knot with a paperclip and an additional section of ribbon.