SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blank card & envelope
- Graduation-themed stickers
- Cardstock: blue, gold
- Star cut-out scrapbook paper
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Zots(TM) adhesive dots
- Black pen (or computer generate words)
1. Trim 1" from right edge of front of card. Print “Class of 2011” on 1" wide paper strip using pen or computer generated font. Set aside.
2. Glue a panel of star cut-out paper along the inside right edge of card. Glue a strip of gold paper along the inside right edge of front panel.
3. Double mat the “Class of 2011” panel with gold and blue cardstock and attach to the bottom half of the front of card.
4. Embellish with stickers, using the photo as a guide.
5. Include commencement details on a panel inside the card.