SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Grad Cap stamp
- Congratulations scrapbook paper
- Onyx Black VersaFine™ ink
- Red, Black & White cardstock
- Scalloped Square 2-1/4" punch
- Red marker
- Mounting tape
1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of black cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of red cardstock and adhere to card base.
3. Cut a 5-1/2" x 2-1/4" piece of scrapbook paper and adhere to red cardstock.
4. Punch a scallop square from red cardstock.
5. Cut a 2" x 2" square of white cardstock.
6. Stamp Grad Cap with VersaFine™ ink onto the white square and a scrap of white cardstock.
7. Color Grad Caps with red marker.
8. Cut out the Grad Cap from the scrap of white cardstock.
9. Adhere cut out to the Grad Cap on the 2" x 2" square, then adhere to red scallop square. Adhere to card front with mounting tape.