SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut Classmate cartridges: Learning Curve, Cursive 101, My World
- Cricut Cuttables Cotton Vinyl, white
- Transfer Tape
- Cardstock: blue, white
- Post-it! craft paper packs: Jewel Tone, Cosmic
- Paper mache flowerpot
- Ribbon: gold, blue
- Styrofoam floral foam
- 5 bamboo sticks
- crinkle shred, gold
- Blue paint
- Satin sealer
- Paint the flowerpot blue. Allow to dry. Coat with satin sealer. Allow to dry.
- Change Cricut Expression machine settings so pressure is at low and blade depth is at 6.
- Use Cursive 101 cartridge & golden Post-it! Craft Paper, cut 2" letters to spell CONGRATS. Place on pot.
- Use Learning Curve cartridge and cotton vinyl, cut 1" letters to spell YOU DID IT! Place on pot as shown using transfer tape.
- Use golden craft paper. Cut one 2" <WellDone>, one 21/4" <StrStdnt>, and one 21/4" <Excellnt>. Repeat cuts with blue cardstock & Shadow Blackout feature. Layer together.
- Use My World cartridge and golden craft paper. Cut one 21/2"" <NwSchool>. Repeat cut with blue cardstock & Shadow feature. Layer together.
- Use Learning Curve cartridge and cotton vinyl. Press Shift & cut one 1-1/4" <Star>. Use transfer tape to place star on STUDENT piece.
- Use Cursive 101 cartridge & golden craft paper. Press Shift & cut one 21/2" <openbook>. Repeat on blue cardstock & Shadow feature. Layer together.
- Use Learning Curve cartridge & cotton vinyl, cut 1" numbers to form 2010. Tape 2010 on book.
- Place floral foamin pot. Cover with crinkle shred. Adhere STUDENT, WELL DONE!, EXCELLENT, school building & book to bamboo sticks. Tie blue & gold ribbon around sticks.
- Roll sheet of white cardstock. Tie with ribbon to resemble diploma. Assemble diploma & bamboo sticks in pot.