Graduation Collage Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage™ - Glossy
- Tulip® Fabric Markers®, Multi-Fine 12 Pack
- Laser jet photos
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Remove mat from frame.
2. Select pictures and place them onto a blank border template provided by a photo editing application. Print two copies of entire photo sheet on a laser printer.
3. Cut out the pictures and brush Collage Pauge® onto the mat where photos will be placed. Set photos down, rub out any air bubbles and Collage Pauge® over them. Repeat. After this, let the mat dry for a couple of minutes.
4. Color all the white with markers. Then let it dry again.
5. Insert main photograph and reassemble the frame.