SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blank card & envelope
- Stickers: graduation balloons, raised stars & rhinestones
- Cardstock: red, blue
- Blue pen (or computer generate message)
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
1. Print or computer generate “You’re Invited to…(NAME) Graduation Party!!!” on the front of the card. See photo for reference.
2. Attach balloon stickers near the top of card around the words.
3. Glue a 1-1/4" strip of red cardstock along the bottom of the card front, catching the balloon threads underneath the cardstock. Attach a 3/4" wide blue cardstock strip over it. Embellish strip with star stickers and rhinestones.
4. Cut a 1" strip of blue cardstock and punch a few stars in it. Attach to the bottom of the inside card panel.