SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: Mini Whoopie Pie Pan 10"x16" Cooling Grid Treat Pops White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4-1/2 lb. tub 12" Disposable Decorating Bags Cake Decorating Tips: 2A, 2 Graduation Cap Treat Pop Toppers Black Wave Standard Baking Cups Candy Eyeballs Black Icing Color Red Candy Melts Candy Letters/Numbers Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
- 5/8" wide ribbon (12" long for each)
- Plastic ruler
1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and allow to cool according to mini whoopie pie pan directions.
2. Push cake circle into bottom of treat pop. Use tip 2A, cut disposable decorating bags and decorator icing to pipe swirl from back edge following the curve of the container then filling in the center. Repeat to add three more layers. Pipe a swirl on top.
3. Use scissors to cut bottom out of baking cup. Slide over treat pop. Place graduation cap on top. Tint small portion of icing black. Use tip 2, a cut decorating bag and black icing to pipe mouth and attach candy eyeballs on outside of treat pop.
4. Cut a 12" long piece of ribbon, tie around treat pop, double knot and then make bow. Melt red Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use a cut decorating bag and melted red candy to fill mold. Allow to cool in refrigerator until firm. Gently unmold. Insert into swirl of icing.