SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 22" grape leaf wreath
- Grape ivy garland
- 12’ Natural twig roping
- 22-gauge dark brown cloth stem wire (1 pkg.)
- Cutting utensil
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Shape wreath to desired look.
2. Weave twig roping loosely through wreath. Secure with wire. Wrap long ends around pencil to create tendrils. Reserve remaining twig.
1. Secure ends together with wire.
2. Trim foliage from right and rewire onto left side. Add additional to center.
3. Weave in remaining twig and secure with wire. Wrap long ends creating tendrils.