SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Pkg. birch twigs, natural
- 1 Tall glass containers
- 1 bundle long wavy willow with double rope
- 1 Flower willow bundle
- 3 Lotus pods, natural
- 1 Birch stick wreath
- 1 pkg. Shark leaves, burgundy
- 1 Pkg. moss rocks
- 1 Pkg. reindeer moss, chartreuse
- 3 vine balls
- Mini vine wreaths
- 1 Moss pear
- 1 Roll jute, natural
- Cutting utensil
- Duct tape
- Glue gun/multi-temp glue sticks
1. Clean container. Tape a piece of duct tape inside bottom of vase. Glue glued moss rocks in container to cover duct tape.
2. Trim flower willow bundles and thin end of long wavy willow. Poke holes in moss rocks. Glue items in place. Insert pieces of reindeer moss poking down with scrap stick.
3. Add chartreuse moss to vine balls.
4. Trim wreath as centerpiece using moss, lotus pods and leaves. Stack moss embellished vine balls in center of wreath.
5. Trim napkin rings with moss and birch twigs. Add pieces of jute from long wavy branches.
6. Set Pear on plate, optional make a placecard tag and attach to pear.