SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" grapevine wreath
- Deco lights
- Gold 22-gauge floral wire
- 20ft burgundy burlap garland
- 3" nest on twig stem
- Beaded wire
- Beaded accent picks
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & sticks
- Wrap the Deco lights on the wreath and attach it with the floral wire.
- Craft ribbon out of the Burgundy Burlap. Attach to the wreath in desired location with the gold floral wire.
- Attach nest to wreath with hot glue.
- Cut a piece of floral wire and wrap it around the base of the pine cones and insert in desired location on wreath. Twist the wire to attach or use the hot glue.
- Insert Beaded accent picks around the nest and twist the wire to attach.
- Attach the beaded floral wire to the wreath with the gold floral wire in desired spots to accent the lights.