Grasshopper Place Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola&®:Construction PaperPoster Markers, Gel Markers or Poster CrayonsNo-Run School GlueScissorsYellow Model Magic&®
- Chenille stems
- Hole punch
1. Draw a circle for the head and a larger half-oval for the body on green construction paper. Cut out grasshoppers.
2. Add details such as faces and guests' names using Crayola&® Poster Markers, Gel Markers or Poster Crayons. Coordinate the cards with the party theme.
3. Punch a hole in the front and the back of each body for the grasshopper's legs. Insert a chenille stem in each hole. Bend stems to look like legs.
4. Cut smaller pieces of chenille stems and bend them into V shapes. Glue these antennae to the backs of the grasshoppers' heads.
5. Roll two small Crayola&® Model Magic&® balls for grasshopper feet. Insert the ends of the legs into the feet, front and back. Allow to dry completely.