SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Sweater Weather Paper Stack
- DCWV® 6"x6" burlap stack
- 4 coordinating cardstock colors
- 7-3/4"x9-1/4" 3-ring binder
- Embossing folder with coordinating machine
- Personal die cut machine with access to assorted leaves and large medallion
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut several pieces of burlap into random shapes and sizes (always with a straight edge). Arrange these on the front, side and back face of the binder, adhering them in place “crazy quilt”? style.
2. Adhere a strip of lace vertically to the side of the binder, trimming it to fit exactly from the top to the bottom edge. Adhere another strip of lace vertically to the front flap of the binder, 1/2" over from the opening.
3. Embellish the front of the binder with a 4-1/2" medallion cut from solid cardstock, embossed for extra detail. Mount a sentiment cut from the stack to another coordinating solid cardstock piece. Before adhering the two pieces in place, finish by adding a small collection of paper leaves to the front of the sentiment. Adhere these in place, adding a twig to the left of the sentiment as shown.