Green Flower Slider Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Peridot glass faceted 6mm bicone (A)
- 4mm crystal bicone (B)
- Green flower slider (C)
- Multi floral slider (D)
- Multi slider with crystal (E)
- Tiger tail
- Lobster clasp with jump ring
- Crimp tube
- Crimping tool
1. Cut 2 pieces of tiger tail 24”each.
2. On double strand of tiger tail, attach jump ring with crimp tube.
3. On double strands string 1A, 1B, repeat 5 times.
4. String 1B then separate the two strands of tiger tail. On the top strand string 1B, 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B and the green floral slider. Continue stringing 1A,1B,1B,1A,1D (Multi slider). Continue stringing 1B,1A,1B,1A,1B,1E (Multi slider with crystal ) repeat 2 times. String 1D (multi slider) followed by 1B,1A,1B,1A,1B, 1C (green slider). Continue stringing 1B,1A,1B,1A,1B.
5. Repeat the second strand as per previous pattern.
6. Put the strands together and string 1A,1B, repeat 5 times.
7. Attach lobster clasp to end using crimp beads.
8. Cut the excess wire.