Green Glory Arrangement
- Green footed ceramic container
- 2 dark brown chico chokes
- Two 34" green coneflower sprays
- 2 stems leaf spray, dark brown
- Three 27 1/2" vanilla confetti rose sprays
- Three 17" hydrangeas: green with burgundy
- Two 28 1/2" hydrangeas: beige with cream
- Three 29" green ranunculus sprays
- 25" camel ranunculus spray
- Three 37" green mini berry sprays
- 44" green amaranthus spray
- Sticky clay
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Floral foam
- 2 feathers
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Fill container with foam, slightly above lip of vase. Secure with sticky clay & glue.
2. Begin design with mini berry sprays. Place in center. Snip off a piece from top to use elsewhere.
3. Place beige hydrangea, chico chokes and both leaf spray stems.
4. Drape the amaranthus spray in the lower right.
5. Add all remaining items.