SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jar
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi Surface Paint (Metallic) – Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi Surface Paint (Satin) – Seaweed
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Sea Sponge
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
3. Using a sponge, paint Seaweed lightly over entire outside of jar. Let dry.
4. Fill inside bottle with Metallic Gold swish paint around to coat entire inside of jar. Turn jar upside down to drain excess paint. Allow to dry.