Green Raku Bead Earrings with Leaf Accent
2-silver ear wires
2- green oval rakueadBM74817-LE-016
8- flat pointed silverpacers bead shop # 52 #65316
2-leaf charms #58015
6 of 22Ga silver wire
1. Cut 3 of 22ga silver wire.
2. Make arapped loop on the one end ensuring that it is connectedo ailver
leaf charm, before closing theoop.
3. String components on theire in theollowing order:
twolat pointedilverpacers, green oval raku bead,wo flat pointed silver
spacers, 5mmreen round raku bead, one small lightreen E-bead.
4. Make a wrappedoop above,nsuring thathiseadnitsonnected to ear
wire beforelosinghe loop.
5. Repeat steps-4 to make a second earring.
Due toeasonal nature of project, supplies are availableor aimited time only. Please readll instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386