Greenery Hair Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small greenery and/or baby’s breath
- Ribbon (optional)
- Wire cutters
- Cut greenery and/or baby’s breath apart into 3" or 4" long pieces (sprigs).
- Overlap the top of one sprig over the bottom of another sprig and wrap in wire to hold them together.
- Overlap another sprig over the bottom of the portion wired together and wrap wire around to hold it together. Continue in this manner until the wired together portion goes around the head.
- Join the ends by wiring them together.
- Add ribbon streamer if desired.
Items in This Collection