SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted cardstocks: bright colors & some neutrals
- Assorted embellishments for the event
- Small adhesive letters for captions and verses- color of choice
- Markers- colors of choice
- Straight edge ruler
- Zip dry glue
- Photo tape squares
- X-Acto® knife
- Cut the base card stock to an envelope size of choice, such as 4" x 5/1/2".
- Remember when making a card to double the length on the side of the fold, so a 4" x 5/1/2" card would be 4" x 11" or 8" x 5-1/2".
- Lightly score or cut a line where the fold will be so that the card will have a clean fold.
- Use embellishments to give depth to the card.
- Attach sentiments to the front.
- Use markers as needed.
- Attach embellishments with Zip dry glue. This glue prevents buckling. but it must be applied quickly and then recapped because it dries very fast.