SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® SuperBIG™ One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Design, Paw Prints
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals: Clear, 300 ct.
- Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Tulip® Glam-It Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers
- Paper towels
- Thin pressing cloth
- Dog T-shirt with saying of choice: any color, 100% cotton
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Lay surface cover from kit onto clean, flat work surface.
2. Prewash dog T-shirt; do not use fabric softener and do not dry.
3. Pull up a section of fabric on one shoulder of damp tee and wrap a rubber band tightly around it. Move down about an inch and wrap another rubber band in place. Repeat on other corners of T-shirt if desired.
4. Lay rubber banded T-shirt on prepared surface.
5. Wearing gloves from kit, add water to orange, fuchsia and turquoise dye bottles. Shake until dye is dissolved.
6. Apply dye to rubber-banded areas, adding a different color to each section as shown.
7. Cover T-shirt with surface cover and let set for 6 to 8 hours.
8. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands at this time. Machine wash in a large load of hottest water suitable for fabric with a small amount of laundry detergent. Machine dry separately.
9. Preheat dry iron to wool setting.
10. Cut paw prints from Iron-On Design package into three different pieces.
11. Working one at a time, peel backing paper from each design.
12. Position designs on T-shirt as shown or as desired, plastic side up. Cover with a thin pressing cloth.
13. Press and hold iron over design for 30 seconds. Let cool.
14. Remove plastic.
15. Turn T-shirt inside out. Iron over design again for 15 to 20 seconds. Repeat with other paw print designs.
16. Use Fashion Art Tweezers to position clear crystals on wording as shown.
17. Set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool, following instructions on package.