Grosgrain Glitz Lit Ribbon Garland
Supplies & Tools:
- 7/8” Offray Grosgrain Glitz Ribbon
- Note: 27 yards of ribbon completed 8 foot light strand
- Fray Check or Lighter for sealing edges
- Cut ribbon into 8-10” strands.
- Ribbon edges may fray over time. To prevent fraying,
Slowly run cut ends of ribbon in front of candle (no closer than ¼” from flame). This will gently melt the edges, but can be a fire hazard – please use extreme caution. To finish edges without flame, use Fray Check.
3. Knot ribbon around light strands, alternating colors.
- Repeat until light strand is covered.