Grosgrain Glitz Shoe Lace
Supplies & Tools:
- Approximately 56” Offray 5/8” Grosgrain Glitz Ribbon (28” per shoe)
- Note: Depending on the shoes you use and the number of eyelets in the shoes, you may need more or less ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Accessories for embellishments
- Shoes of choice
- Cut ends of ribbon into a point.
- Put a small amount of hot glue on pointed end and fold in half. This will create the ends of the laces to make it easier to thread through eyelets.
- Thread ribbon through shoe eyelets.
- Use hot glue to attach embellishments.