Grosgrain Knot Ribbon Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" foam wreath form
- 24 yds of 1-1/4" or 7/8" grosgrain ribbon
- 16" of contrasting 1-1/4" or 7/8" grosgrain ribbon
- Measuring tape
1. Cut 50 pieces of ribbon 16".
2. Tie one strand of ribbon in a knot around the wreath. Make a loose or messy knot – right over left, then right over left again, pulling in the opposite direction. Knot consistently all the way around. Repeat with the knots, pushing them close together, until the wreath is filled.
3. Cut one piece of contrasting ribbon 16" and make simple two-loop bow and glue in place on wreath.
4. Trim any frayed or long ends.