Guest Book Table Cloth
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 White tablecloth or 2 yards of a tightly woven white fabric
- 1 Medium black Sharpie marker
- Acrylic paint: 4 colors of your choice
- 1 6 Ct. package of fine tip fabric markers
- Using a pencil, draw the tree lightly on the tablecloth, leaving room at the bottom for the bride and groom’s names and date.
- Fill in the pencil lines with the Sharpie marker.
- Add the thumbprints to the tree using the acrylic paints.
- Write the names of the owner of each thumbprint underneath the thumbprint.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only