SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 pkgs Brach's® Christmas Spicettes gumdrops
- 4" green Styrofoam® brand foam ball
- 1 bolt red satin ribbon
- 1 bolt red wired-edge ribbon
- 1 pkg round toothpicks
- Plastic wrap
- Green floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Glue, optional
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Cover the foam ball with plastic wrap.
2. Make a ribbon loop & bow; secure it with floral wire. Attach the loop & bow to the foam ball with floral wire. Option: If the project is going to hang as decor, rather than for eating, glue the bow to the ball.
3. Cut toothpicks in half. Insert the round point into the gumdrop; push the cut side into the foam ball.
4. Fill around the bow with the gumdrops.
5. Cover the entire foam ball with gumdrops. For added texture, position some of the gumdrops top down.