SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Satin) – Beetle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Metallic) – Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Glitter) –Florentine Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils – Scrolls
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Basic Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Stencil tape
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
Half Glittered Jar
1. Using stencil tape, mask horizontally around half of jar.
2. Paint Metallic Gold from the bottom of the jar upwards to the tape. Allow to dry.
3. When dry, pounce Florentine Gold over Metallic Gold. Allow to dry. Remove tape.
4. Stencil scalloped Beetle Black dots along the neck of jar and top line of glitter paint. Allow to dry.
1. To create a more unified collection, paint metal lids one color. Sample lids were painted with Sterling. Apply multiple coats if needed.
If desired, add a stencil design to jar lid.