Half Moon Wall Hanging
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Air Gold Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Tools Weeder
- Cricut® Iron-on Lite Black
- Circut® Iron-on Lite White
- Cricut® Glitter Iron-on Gold
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Fabric wall hanging
- 1/4" wooden dowel cut to 18" long
- String or twine
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10144.
- Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)” box in the Mat Preview window in Cricut Design Space™ for each mat before cutting. In Cricut Design Space, cut the different half-moon images from iron-on.
- Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the design to the fabric and then adhere the gold and black shapes to the spots that a missing. Tip: A fabric wall hanging can be made by hemming and turning under the sides of a piece of grey duck cloth. The wall hanging can be as wide or as long as desired. Just add or take away rows of the shapes to do so.