SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 8-1/2"x11" Boyhood stack
- 12"x12" dark blue cardstock sheet
- 12"x12" light blue cardstock sheet
- 4"x6" vertical photo
- Blue & white baker’s twine
- 1/4" black ribbon
- 1/4" blue ribbon
- Black rub on letters & numbers
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Hole punch
- Paper trimmer
1. Place the 12"x12" light blue cardstock sheet on a work surface. Take out 3-4 coordinating prints from the boyhood stack and have them available, as well as the 12"x12" dark blue cardstock sheet.
2. Adhere 1st print to the left side of the light blue sheet, 1" in from the side of the page and centered between the top and the bottom. Adhere photo to this print, 1" in from the left and 2" down from the top.
3. Tear strips of the dark blue cardstock and adhere them across the bottom of the light blue cardstock to give the layout the illusion of waves.
4. Cut out pennants in desired widths and lengths from each of the remaining prints. Attach them to 2 sections of baker’s twine. Embellish with ribbon, paper cut outs, etc. And then add them across the top of the page.
5. Finish by embellishing the layout with a pirate ship, a title, and the year of the photo.