1. Place the 12"x12" light blue cardstock sheet on a work surface. Take out 3-4 coordinating prints from the boyhood stack and have them available, as well as the 12"x12" dark blue cardstock sheet.
2. Adhere 1st print to the left side of the light blue sheet, 1" in from the side of the page and centered between the top and the bottom. Adhere photo to this print, 1" in from the left and 2" down from the top.
3. Tear strips of the dark blue cardstock and adhere them across the bottom of the light blue cardstock to give the layout the illusion of waves.
4. Cut out pennants in desired widths and lengths from each of the remaining prints. Attach them to 2 sections of baker’s twine. Embellish with ribbon, paper cut outs, etc. And then add them across the top of the page.
5. Finish by embellishing the layout with a pirate ship, a title, and the year of the photo.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>