Halloween Witch Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 silver glittered black wreath
- 1 Halloween raffia witch
- 1 pkg black twigs with orange glitter
- 3 Halloween spider web stems
- Brown cloth-covered wire
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Black spray paint
- 1 pck green sisal
Refer to photo for placement.
1. Spray 2 cloth-covered wires with black spray paint.
2. Make a hanger using 1 painted wire. Wrap wire around witch’s waist then wire witch to the wreath.
3. Insert the spider web stems and glue in place.
4. Cut apart twigs, insert in wreath. Secure with glue.
5. Tuck small bunches of sisal into wreath to add some color.