SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Maraboa boa - orange
- Styrofoam wreath - small
- Foamie™ – black, yellow
- Cardstock – yellow
- Black ribbon - scrap
- Star punch
- Straight pins with yellow heads
- Gems – 2
- Pinking shears
1. Wrap the orange boa around the wreath, and secure with straight pins.
2. Cut a circle of black Foamie™ and attach to the back of the wreath. Pink a small yellow circle and glue it inside the wreath opening. Cut a black Foamie™ bat and glue it over the moon. Attach 2 gems for eyes.
3. Punch several stars from yellow cardstock and insert a yellow-head straight pin through the center. Push each pin partially into the wreath.
4. Attach a ribbon loop to the back of the wreath, for hanging.